IT'S SHOW TIME!!!
The show is less than 2 weeks away. So here's an update on everything you need to know.
If this doesn't answer all your questions, please let us know. You can reach us through the Contact Us tab, by email at email@example.com, or you can contact Brianna Childres, Show Coordinator, at 501-269-9086.
Awards: 4:30p (approx)
Venue: Statehouse Convention Center - Ballroom
Address: 101 E. Markham St., Little Rock, AR, 72201
Location: 201 Main St, Little Rock, AR 72201
*Bring ticket to registration desk to be validated and only pay $5 for all day!
Juniors (13-18) - $4 for one (1) and $1 for each additional model
Kids (12 and under) - Free for the first one and $1 for each additional model
*IPMS Members get a discount!
- Lawnie Wilson - Best Pacific Theater Subject
- Herman Hankin's Memorial - People's Choice Award
- Pvt. William A. "Andy" Long Memorial Award - Best U.S. Army
- 2016 Sproo-Doo Model Show Theme Award - "1960's"
- Wallace E. Hiatt - Best Pioneer American Award (Pre-1940 American Subject)
- Major General H. Lynn Wassell - Best Aircraft Award
- Scale Modelling World Award - Best US Marine Corp Subject
- Fellowship Award - Best Horror, Sci-Fi, Fantasy
- Noel Lawson "Best of the Best" Memorial Award - Best of Show
- Battle of the Champions - Special contest for entries no longer eligible for AMPS or IPMS shows (i.e., "Best of's"); Separate entry fee - all proceeds to go to Jacksonville Museum of Military History
If you're interested in knowing more about our judging criteria or how we score, check out this link.
Battle of Champions:
Entry Fee: $5 for 1 model, 3 models maximum
Model Eligibility: Must have won a special award at a contest* (Example: "Best of Category", "Best of Show", "Theme Award", etc.) or 1st/Gold at AMPS/IPMS Nationals.
*Modelers are encouraged to bring award to display with the model.
Judging: Winning model will be chosen by an outside IPMS and AMPS representative.