The show will be held in the Ballroom of the Statehouse Convention Center. The show committee is very excited about this year's show and is inviting everyone to come out to join in the fun. The show is free and open to the public. Entry fees are listed below.
- Adult - $10 for one and $2 for each additional model
- Juniors (13-18) - $4 for one and $1 for each additional model
- Kids (12 and under) - Free for the first one and $1 for each additional model
*IPMS and AMPS Members get a discount!
Registration is open from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Awards Ceremony will be around 4 p.m.
Pre-registration is open July 15 through September 25.
***BATTLE OF CHAMPIONS***
This year, we are providing a brand new Special Award: Battle of the Champions! Entries for this special award are separate from the general entries as this is a fundraiser. All proceeds from entries to this award will go to the USS Alabama (http://www.ussalabama.com/donate/). Donations will also be taken at the registration desk.
- Entry Fee: $5 for one model, three models maximum
- Model Eligibility: Must have won a special award at a contest* (Example: "Best of Category", "Best of Show", "Theme Award", etc.), 1st at IPMS Regionals/Nationals, or Gold at AMPS Regionals/Nationals, WonderFest, Atlanta Figure Show, etc.
*Modelers are encouraged to bring award to display with the model.
- Judging: Winning model will be chosen by an outside IPMS and AMPS representative.
Vendor tables and Sponsor packages are still available! If you are interested in becoming a Vendor or Sponsor for our show, please visit our website.
Be sure to check out our map to see places of interest around the show venue.