IT'S SHOW TIME!!!
The show is less than 2 weeks away. So here's an update on everything you need to know.
If this doesn't answer all your questions, please let us know.
Awards: 4:30p (approx)
Venue: Statehouse Convention Center - Ballroom
Address: 101 E. Markham St., Little Rock, AR, 72201
Location: 201 Main St, Little Rock, AR 72201
*Bring ticket to registration desk to be validated and only pay $5 for all day!
Juniors (13-18) - $4 for one (1) and $1 for each additional model
Kids (12 and under) - Free for the first one and $1 for each additional model
*IPMS Members get a discount!
- Lawnie Wilson - Best Pacific Theater Subject
- Herman Hankin's Memorial - People's Choice Award
- Pvt. William A. "Andy" Long Memorial Award - Best U.S. Army
- 2016 Sproo-Doo Model Show Theme Award - "1960's"
- Wallace E. Hiatt - Best Pioneer American Award (Pre-1940 American Subject)
- Major General H. Lynn Wassell - Best Aircraft Award
- Scale Modelling World Award - Best US Marine Corp Subject
- Fellowship Award - Best Horror, Sci-Fi, Fantasy
- Noel Lawson "Best of the Best" Memorial Award - Best of Show
- Battle of the Champions - Special contest for entries no longer eligible for AMPS or IPMS shows (i.e., "Best of's"); Separate entry fee - all proceeds to go to Jacksonville Museum of Military History
Battle of Champions:
Entry Fee: $5 for 1 model, 3 models maximum
Model Eligibility: Must have won a special award at a contest* (Example: "Best of Category", "Best of Show", "Theme Award", etc.) or 1st/Gold at AMPS/IPMS Nationals.
*Modelers are encouraged to bring award to display with the model.
Judging: Winning model will be chosen by an outside IPMS and AMPS representative.